The cloud is dramatically changing established development practices, and developers need expert training and hands-on experience to stay up to date.
Join Red Hat's developer advocates (including Burr Sutter, Edson Yanaga, and Kamesth Sampath) in Austin, Texas for a day of technical sessions, conversation, and hands-on workshops focused on Kubernetes development and Java microservices. Whether you are a Java developer or work in Node.js, C#, Ruby, or Python, you will gain a strong understanding of how to use modern architecture, new patterns, and DevOps to make the most of your work in the cloud.
- Keynote: Next-generation microservices — The next generation of microservices will leverage sidecars, a service mesh (Istio), serverless principles, and a new insanely fast and light Java runtime—Quarkus.
- Hands-on workshop: Kubernetes, service mesh & serverless — Learn how to build web applications with Quarkus, use Hibernate and Hibernate with Panache, and build event-driven microservices with Apache Kafka.
- Hands-on workshop: The Java microservices tutorial with Quarkus — Get started with Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift, Istio service mesh, and Knative serverless.
- 9 steps to awesome with Kubernetes — Deploy and manage the dozens of microservices that your organization is crafting with Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- Microservices testing & automation — Start testing in production and speed up your release cycle to unimaginable limits.
Space is limited. Register now.Last updated: July 1, 2020