For the best experience in this learning path, we suggest that you complete the following learning resources in the order shown. When you click on a resource, it will open in a new tab. Keep this page open so you can easily move on to the next resource!
Get started with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Learning path | 11 resources | 2 Hours | Published on June 27, 2022
Learn the basics of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and how to leverage it with tools like Podman, Buildah, and SQL.
- Overview: Get started with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux learning lab Lesson
- Linux commands for beginners
- Installing Software using Package Managers
- Manage Software with Application Streams Lesson
- Create images with buildah Lesson
- Build applications into container images Lesson
- Deploy containers with Podman Lesson
- Explore SQL Server columnstore Lesson
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Open Lab Lesson
- Helpful Linux Commands Lesson