Within Red Hat knowledge sharing and collaboration are important. As a part of that many Red Hatters write books and we get the honor of sharing their knowledge with other developers. We have 7 more books in queue for the coming year and thought we would share the books you can currently download.
Learn how to get started with a new technology. Learn why you would want to use new methodologies or technologies. Or just dive in a little deeper.
Here are the O’Reilly books that are currently available:
Building Reactive Microservices in Java
- Learn how to build effective microservices systems with Eclipse Vert.x and get rid of your monolithic enterprise applications.
- Learn how to deal with your monolithic relational databases in a microservices structure through nine strategies for integrating data from your monolithic application to a microservice architecture.
- Learn how to build and run cross-platform .NET applications on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Modern Java EE Design Patterns: Building Scalable Architecture for Sustainable Enterprise Development
- Learn how you can bridge that gap by building microservice-based architectures on top of Java EE.
- Get a hands-on look to compare Spring Boot, Dropwizard, and WildFly Swarm using a handful of familiar patterns, including: exposing a service, configuration at runtime, exposing metrics/insight and calling downstream services in a safe manner.
And if you are interested we also have a bunch of Cheat Sheets - here is the blog that lists the available ones.
Enjoy the books!
For additional information and articles on .NET Core visit our .NET Core web page for more on this topic.
Last updated: August 8, 2023