Our Top 12 Blog Articles of 2013
One thing I love about this blog site is the variety of developer-related topics – all created by the experts themselves! So, in case you missed any, here are the top 12 blog posting for 2013:
1. Setting up Django and Python 2.7 on Red Hat Enterprise 6 the easy way – This was the most popular article, by our developer evangelist, Langdon White. Great job, dude!
3. Ruby on Rails 3.2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 with Software Collections – by Bohuslav “Slavek” Kabrda. Worth talking to this guy if you have a chance.
5. Software Collections on Red Hat Enterprise Linux – This is a technical introduction on how to use software collections, by Marcela Maslanova. Her engineering team makes RHSCLs happen!
6. Red Hat Announces RHEL 7 Beta! – I suspect many of you did not miss this one. 🙂
8. C/C++ Programming Abstractions for Parallelism and Concurrency – Part 1 and Part 2 – I can’t help be in awe with this two-part article by Torvald Riegel.
11. Red Hat Developer Toolset 2.0 is now Generally Available! – Lots of good stuff in this including gcc 4.8 and Eclipse (Keplar) 4.3. Talk about the latest and stable tools!
So that’s our top 12 for 2013. There are many others, so enjoy them too!
And if you were not aware, there are more Red Hat blogs:
Join the Red Hat Developer Program (it’s free) and get access to related cheat sheets, books, and product downloads.