Date: 8 September 2023, Friday
Time: 3:00pm to 5:00pm (2 hours)
396 Alexandra Rd, UOB Alexandra Building, Singapore 119954
Strategy Meeting room – Level 18
Please note this is a hybrid event, supporting both virtual and in person attendees.
This session will dive into the Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes product that allows for the creation, control, monitoring and maintenance of multiple OpenShift and Kubernetes clusters from a single control point. We will go into the mechanics of how this works and then discuss the controls, monitoring, patching and maintenance day two functions directly available from the OpenShift console. Finally we will dive into the concept of Operators, which allow functionality enhancements on Clusters without having to re-install or re-configure.
- An introduction to the concepts of Multiple Cluster Management
- An Introduction/demo to Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes
- Understanding the Clusters Model
- Understanding the Application Model
- Understanding the Compliance Model
- Day Two tasks using the OpenShift Administrator Viewpoint
- Cluster Configuration using the OpenShift Administrator Viewpoint
- Node Visualisation and Monitoring using the OpenShift Administrator Viewpoint
- An introduction/demo to the use of Operators for Cluster functionality enhancement
Ian was a long-time developer in the UK Government space, a JAVA fanatic who worked on various AI and Ux projects until jumping the fence to join Red Hat in 2012. Since then he has been fighting the fight for developers, enthusing about the technologies provided by Red Hat, most notably OpenShift. He now works as a Developer Advocate and will talk about OpenShift all day if you let him.