Application Migration Toolkit
Red Hat Application Migration Toolkit 4.3.1 is now available
- New Rules for migrating to Red Hat JBoss EAP 7.3: This release contains a new set of rules to support migration to the latest release of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- New Rules for migrating to Apache Camel 3: This release contains a comprehensive set of rules for migrating to Apache Camel 3 covering all of the changes detailed in the Apache Camel 3 Migration Guide.
- Target Runtime Labels (including custom target runtime labels): This feature assesses all of the technology tags identified for each application for supportability with specific runtimes. JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) and JBoss Web Server (JWS) are the two target runtime definitions that are included in the RHAMT distribution. They are extensible, so custom target runtimes can be used in analysis executions
- A new RHAMT extension for Visual Studio Code and Eclipse Che: An MVP version of a RHAMT extension that contains all of the core features required to perform a RHAMT analysis within an IDE
- New rules for Spring Boot to Red Hat Runtimes migration: A new set of rules for assessing the compatibility of applications against the versions of Spring Boot libraries supported by Red Hat Runtimes. These rules are executed when the target 'rhr' is selected in the RHAMT analysis configuration
- New rule condition <dependency>: A new rule feature that can check the Group, Artifact and Version of all the dependencies bundled in the application. This feature was used to develop the new Spring Boot ruleset
- Updated Web UI and Reports: The web application has been updated to version 7 of Angular resulting in a much more intuitive and modern user interface. The presentation of the RHAMT reports has been improved through upgrading them to version 3.4.1 of Bootstrap
- Custom rules with project and global scopes: Custom rules, and custom target runtime labels, can be configured to have a project scope or global scope (i.e. active for all projects)
See the Release Notes for more detailed information about the new features in this release.
Build Something Today
Let's walk through everything you need to build your first application.Download