Get Started with Red Hat JBoss Fuse 7 Tech Preview 3 Today!
Red Hat JBoss Fuse 7.0 technical preview three is out today! On the pathway to become one of the best cloud-native integration platforms, JBoss Fuse gives developers the freedom to choose how they want to develop an integration solution, where they want to deploy it. It also has capabilities to address new integration personas that do not have development experience.
- By supporting the three major runtimes, the developer is free to work on the runtime of their choice.
- By supporting standalone and cloud deployments, it reduces the complexity to deploy to those environments, giving deployment flexibility.
- A solution for all levels of development expertise. You can either dive deep into creating customized complex integration logic, or use the new low code platform to quickly build a simple integration.
In this JBoss Fuse Tech Preview release — you get it all:
- JBoss Fuse Standalone
- Spring-boot for microservices
- Karaf 4 for OSGi lovers
- JBoss EAP for Java EE developers
- JBoss Fuse on OpenShift
- Plugins for easy containerize application
- Flexible cloud platform – based on OpenShift (Kubernetes) technology
- JBoss Fuse Online
- Low code integration development
- Supports customization
JBoss Fuse Online Highlights:
In this release you can now integrate with an existing SaaS APIs by simply defining a connector via importing Swagger documents into JBoss Fuse Online:
1. Upload Swagger document in the customize API Client Connector:
2. Create a connection base on the customized connector:
3. Get roll’n and start your integration!
Or customize integration by uploading an extension:
Watch and follow my video on getting started with this new feature:
I hope you like what you see. Go ahead and play with it. Let us know what you think!