Date: 15 September 2023, Friday
Time: 3:00pm to 4:00pm (1 hour)
This session will dive into details around the new products from Red Hat designed to secure, automate and simplify the process of generating Applications and deploying them. We will examine the whole end-to-end process, explain the use of the products and their relevance in a next-generation CICD and OpenShift cluster setup.
- An introduction to the concepts of the Secure Software Chain
- Securing the Clusters - an overview/demo of Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security for Kubernetes
- Securing and Auditing the Image generation from source - an overview/demo of Red Hat Trusted Application Pipeline
- OpenShift GitOps - an explanation/demo of ArgoCD and its use within the Secure Software Chain
- OpenShift Pipelines - an explanation/demo of Tekton and its use within the Secure Software Chain
Ian was a long-time developer in the UK Government space, a JAVA fanatic who worked on various AI and Ux projects until jumping the fence to join Red Hat in 2012. Since then he has been fighting the fight for developers, enthusing about the technologies provided by Red Hat, most notably OpenShift. He now works as a Developer Advocate and will talk about OpenShift all day if you let him.