In the ever-evolving landscape of software development, the quest for streamlined workflows and increased productivity is constant. This learning path will guide you through the symbiotic relationship between Red Hat OpenShift Dev Spaces and Ansible, unlocking a realm where efficiency reigns supreme.
In this exercise, we will delve into the seamless integration of OpenShift Dev Spaces and Ansible, where each element complements the other in perfect harmony. OpenShift Dev Spaces, which provides isolated and tailored development environments, meets Ansible, the powerful automation tool. The result is a synergy that transforms the way we approach developing and testing Ansible automation.
Whether you are a seasoned developer or just starting your coding adventure, the insights gained from this exercise will empower you to optimize your workflow and embrace a more efficient and effective development experience.
Let's embark on this journey together and discover the transformative power that comes when these two technologies work in perfect synergy.
What you will learn
In this learning path, you will:
- Learn how to access Red Hat OpenShift Dev Spaces and start a workspace.
- Test a sample Ansible role using Ansible Molecule.
- Learn how to start Ansible Navigator for troubleshooting your Ansible content.
How long will this learning path take?
You should budget about 60 minutes for this learning path.
Get familiar with the application
- The source code of the application we are going to use during the exercise is available in the GitHub repository https://github.com/redhat-developer-demos/ansible-devspaces-demo.
- The short description of the application we are going to work with can be found in the README.md.