Quarkus 0.17.0 now available
Everything you need to grow your career.
With your free Red Hat Developer program membership, unlock our library of cheat sheets and ebooks on next-generation application development.SIGN UP
Notable major changes include:
- New AMQP Extension. The AMQP guide and quickstart cover how to use MicroProfile Reactive Messaging with AMQP.
- New Apache Kafka Streams Extension. Create streaming queries with the Kafka Streams API. Check out the Quickstart.
- New Kogito (Business Automation) Extension. The guide demonstrates how to use Kogito (jBPM + Drools) to add business automation to an application.
- Integrates Hibernate ORM with Hibernate Validator. Improves Hibernate Validator constraint integration with SQL generation.
- SmallRye MicroProfile Health Check Extension 2.0 support. MicroProfile Health Check 2.0 (see specification PDF) adds @Liveness and @Readiness annotations while deprecating the @Health annotation.
Experience Developer Joy while trying out the new extensions and, of course, compile down to a native executable to achieve Supersonic, Subatomic Java.