I'm pleased to introduce our new Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 Beta cheat sheet for developers.
This document is intended for those of you who are:
- Already familiar with RHEL commands, but you want a quick reference for new RHEL 8 Beta ones
- New to RHEL, and want to start exploring RHEL 8
Here's a sample of what you'll have access to: common module commands.
- List all modules
$ yum module list
- List installed modules:
$ yum module list installed
- Find which module provides a package:
$ yum module provides package
- Examine details of a module:
$ yum module info module
- List packages installed by profiles of a module:
$ yum module info --profile module:stream
- Display the current status of a module:
$ yum module list module
Download the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 cheat sheet today.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 Beta is available at no-cost by joining Red Hat Developers. See developers.redhat.com/rhel8
Last updated: March 1, 2019