Webcast: Using the Atomic Registry for Secure Container Image Management
When working with container-based applications, admins and developers need a place to store and share container images, a way to deploy them, as well as a way to monitor and administer them once they’re deployed.
Atomic Registry provides a place to store and share Docker formatted container images that are saved as images that can be shared with others, and the self-service and admin interfaces make it easy to manage container images on Red Hat Atomic Enterprise Platform.
Join Red Hat software engineers Aaron Weitekamp and Stef Walter for this webinar on January 27th at 11:00 ET, to gain a better understanding of sharing, deploying and managing container images. In this webinar, Aaron will demonstrate how to use the Atomic Registry and other tools in Red Hat Atomic Enterprise Platform to:
- Create private registries
- Integrate authentication with identity providers
- Control user access to container images
- Discover registry images using a web browser user interface
- Learn to create a container, upload it to the registry, then consume it in an application
- Aaron Weitekamp, Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat
- Stef Walter, Principle Software Engineer, Red Hat
- Wednesday, January 27, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
Join Red Hat Developers, a developer program for you to learn, share, and code faster – and get access to Red Hat software for your development. The developer program and software are both free!