When you are using the Source-to-Image (S2I) deployment method, you need to log in to your Red Hat OpenShift Data Science platform and enable applications.
Log in to Red Hat OpenShift Data Science
- Log in to the Red Hat OpenShift Dedicated (OSD) platform.
- Gain access to Red Hat OpenShift Data Science by selecting the OpenShift Data Science icon in the upper right corner.
- Select the Red Hat OpenShift Data Science menu option (Figure 1).
- Locate the Enabled option in the left panel.
- Select Enabled.
- Select the JupyterHub managed service, then Launch (Figure 3).
A Start a notebook server page will appear (Figure 5).
You are now authenticated and can create your Jupyter notebook. You can also start creating your notebook image. You'll be able to customize your:
- Notebook image type
- Deployment size
- Environment variables
If this procedure is successful, you have executed the first steps in deploying a model using S2I and Red Hat OpenShift Data Science.