Deploying enterprise-grade runtime components into Kubernetes can be daunting. You might wonder:
- How do I fetch a certificate for my app?
- What’s the syntax for autoscaling resources with the Horizontal Pod Autoscaler?
- How do I link my container with a database and with a Kafka cluster?
- Are my metrics going to Prometheus?
- Also, how do I scale to zero with Knative?
Operators can help with all of those needs and more. In this article, I introduce three Operators—Runtime Component Operator, Service Binding Operator, and Open Liberty Operator—that work together to help you deploy containers like a pro.
Continue reading “Deploy and bind enterprise-grade microservices with Kubernetes Operators”