Announcement: Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization on OpenShift now available
We are happy to announce the availability of Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization (JDV) 6.3 image running on OpenShift.
JDV is a lean, virtual data integration solution that unlocks trapped data and delivers it as easily consumable, unified, and actionable information. JDV makes data spread across physically diverse systems such as multiple databases, XML files, and Hadoop systems appear as a set of tables in a local database.
When deployed on OpenShift, JDV enables:
- Service enabling your data
- Bringing data from outside to inside the PaaS
- Breaking up monolithic data sources virtually for a microservices architecture
Together with the JDV for OpenShift image, we have made available OpenShift templates that allow you to test and bootstrap JDV.
We will soon be providing end-to-end quick starts and guides. Please stay tuned for more news.
- JDV for OpenShift image
Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization for OpenShift image
- JDV for OpenShift templates
- Red Hat Container Catalog
- OpenShift Container Tested Integrations
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
Join the Red Hat Developer Program (it’s free) and get access to related cheat sheets, books, and product downloads.