Verify the application client in Red Hat’s SSO
As a result of creating the application, the 3scale Zync component has created a new realm client for your realm in the SSO server. Check the client’s details as follows:
- Log in to Red Hat’s SSO, select the rhoam-realm realm, and navigate to the Clients section.
- Note that a new client has been created with a client ID corresponding to the client ID of the TestOIDC RHOAM App application in Red Hat OpenShift API Management (Figure 39).
- Click the client ID displayed for the new client to check the details (Figure 40):
- The Name should correspond to the name of the application in OpenShift API Management.
- The Valid Redirect URIs should match the URL you specified in the API credentials.
- Standard Flow should be enabled, matching the Authorization Code Flow setting specified in the API definition.