Create an application
In this part of the learning resource, you will create an application for the product RHOAM API OIDC that you created in Part 5 of this learning resource.
- Log in to OpenShift API Management using your configured identity provider.
- Navigate to Audience→Accounts→Listing and click Create to create a new account (Figure 33).
- On the Create New Account page, enter the following values (Figure 34):
- Username: test-oidc
- Email: a valid email address
- Password: a string that is easy to remember
- Organization/Group Name: TestOIDC
- Click Create to create the user and account. The Account details page will be displayed (Figure 35).
- Click on the 1 Application link on the top navigation bar to navigate to the Applications page. Then click Create Application (Figure 36).
- Create a new application for the TestOIDC account with the following values (Figure 37):
- Product: RHOAM API OIDC
- Application Plan: RHOAM OIDC Basic Plan
- Name: TestOIDC RHOAM App
- Description: TestOIDC RHOAM App
- On the overview page for the application, click Edit in the API Credentials section.
Set the redirect URL to https://www.getpostman.com/oauth2/callback. This redirect URL will become useful later in this learning resource when you test using the Authorization Code OAuth2 flow (Figure 38).
8. Note that the API credentials for this application do not consist of a user key, but rather a client ID and a client secret.