For the best experience in this learning path, we suggest that you complete the following learning resources in the order shown. When you click on a resource, it will open in a new tab. Keep this page open so you can easily move on to the next resource!
Developing OpenShift applications with Java and Quarkus
Learning path | 10 resources | 2 hrs and 25 mins | Published on April 25, 2022
Create, test, and deploy Java code to OpenShift in a seamless development workflow using Quarkus, which lets you write data-driven applications using a variety of data sources with just a few lines of code.
- Overview: Developing OpenShift applications with Java and Quarkus
- Getting started with Quarkus Lesson | 15 mins
- Quarkus for Spring Boot developers Lesson | 15 mins
- Reactive streaming with Quarkus and Kafka | 15 mins
- Effective data with Hibernate and Panache from Quarkus Lesson | 15 mins
- Templating with Qute Templating Engine Lesson | 15 mins
- Monitoring Quarkus with Micrometer Lesson | 15 mins
- Reactive programming with Quarkus Reactive SQL Lesson | 20 mins
- Reactive Data access with Quarkus Hibernate Reactive with Panache Lesson | 20 mins
- Using Quarkus CRUD with Microsoft SQL Server on RHEL Lesson | 15 mins