Meeting Red Hat authors at Red Hat Summit 2018
Early this year, the book Effective Business Process Management with JBoss BPM launched a free ebook on Red Hat Developers that you can download. Next week I’ll be at the Red Hat Summit 2018 conference in San Francisco, CA, at the Moscone Center speaking and presenting a hands-on lab.
The surprise event is that Red Hat authors will be spending time at the booth where we’ll be signing copies of our respective books. Look for me at the following times at the section labeled DevZone ready to sign and give you a copy of Effective Business Process Management with JBoss BPM:
- Tuesday, 8 May: 12:00 – 13:00
- Thursday, 10 May: 13:00 – 13:45
Should you not be able to make one of the times listed, just stop by for a copy of the book and find me somewhere in the halls, at a session or maybe at a baseball game down the street for a chat and signing. I’m pretty flexible and happy to meet someone interested in the book.
Everything you need to grow your career.
With your free Red Hat Developer program membership, unlock our library of cheat sheets and ebooks on next-generation application development.SIGN UP
Red Hat authors
But wait, there’s more Red Hat authors at the DevZone during the week, ready to chat, give you a copy of their book and sign them for you. The following schedule is how to find them, including their times in the booth, name and book:
- Tuesday, 8 May
- 11:00 – 12:00, Claus Ibsen with Camel in Action
- 12:00 – 13:00, Eric D. Schabell with Effective Business Process Management with JBoss BPM
- 17:00 – 18:00, Clement Escoffier with Building Reactive Microservices
- Wednesday, 9 May
- 12:00 – 13:00, Graham Dumpleton with Deploying to Openshift
- 13:00 – 14:00, Christian Posta with Microservices for Java Developers
- 15:00 – 16:00, Christian Posta & Burr Sutter with Introducing Istio Service Mesh for Microservices
- 16:00 – 17:00, Grant Shipley with OpenShift for Developers
- 17:00 – 18:00, Edson Yanga with Migrating to Microservice Databases
- Thursday, 10 May
- 12:30 – 13:45, Claus Ibsen with Camel in Action
- 13:00 – 13:45, Eric D. Schabell with Effective Business Process Management with JBoss BPM
Make sure to stop by and meet your favorite open source author next week!