You may have read or heard that we folded DevNation into Red Hat Summit this year, which means that every Summit attendee has access to developer-related sessions, labs, and more!
Here are some highlights to look forward to at Red Hat Summit (and why you should attend):
- LOTS of developer content. This is possibly the largest Red Hat-hosted commercial developer event ever with nearly 150 developer-related sessions, labs, BoFs, Lightning talks, CodeStarters , classes, and demos, plus nearly 50 Red Hat engineers available for one-on-ones in the new "Ask the Experts" area.
- Find your sessions. As you search for topics, look at the Application Development track and beyond as you'll find many additional and relevant sessions in different tracks as well.
- Hot topic. Microservices, containers, and cloud are all hot topics right now, so for those of you that want to focus on these, we have a Cloud Native Development Trail Map that will help you focus on 40 sessions, labs, and more.
- Hot swag. Attend developer-related sessions to acquire Developer Dollars and "buy" an event hoodie or a utility kit. There are a lot more giveaways, so keep an eye out for those, too. To play, use the Red Hat Summit phone app to track your participation and record your Developer Dollars, and then go to the DevZone (on the Expo floor near the Red Hat booth) to collect your swag.
- Hot questions. Got development questions? Go to the Red Hat DevZone where you'll find your answers about our entire development tools portfolio.
- Hands on. There are dozens of opportunities to try your coding skills including these 2 fun evening CodeStarters  open to all Red Hat Summit full-conference attendees:
- API Escape Room CodeStarter. Reserve your spot HERE. TUESDAY, May 2 at 6 pm.
- IoT CodeStarter. Secure your spot HERE. TUESDAY, May 2 at 6 pm.
Keep an eye out for more announcements and information.
If you're ready to register for Red Hat Summit, do so here.
 a Red Hat CodeStarter is like a hack fest with food and beer, but where everyone is a winner.Last updated: April 18, 2017