Watch over 100 Red Hat Summit 2018 session videos online
Over 100 breakout sessions from Red Hat Summit 2018 are now available to watch on YouTube. Even if you were at Summit, there were too many sessions to attend all of the ones you might have wanted to see. All of the recorded sessions are in one big searchable YouTube playlist. Over 100 recorded breakout sessions for 2018 is a big improvement over the 54 session videos available for Red Hat Summit 2017.
In the next few weeks, a number of the developer sessions will be highlighted on this blog by topic.
To get a development-oriented overview of what happened at Red Hat Summit, watch these TheCube.net interviews with:
- Craig Muzilla – SVP of Red Hat Application Platforms business unit
- Harry Mower – senior director, Red Hat Developer Programs
- Chris Wright – VP and chief technology officer, Red Hat
All interviews are embedded below.
- YouTube playlist: Red Hat Summit 2018 breakout sessions
- List of all Red Hat Summit 2018 sessions (filterable by category)
- Red Hat Summit 2018 main site
Craig Muzilla – SVP of Red Hat Application Platforms business unit
Harry Mower – senior director, Red Hat Developer Programs