Another December and another list of must-read blog articles for the year. These were the most read and averaged 16,000 views per article - so lots of interest!
- Scala vs. Node.js as a RESTful backend server (31000 views)
- Improving math performance in glibc
- Red Hat and Microsoft making .NET on Linux work for Enterprises
- Five different ways to handle leap seconds with NTP
- JIT-compilation using GCC 5
- GCC5 and the C++11 ABI
- GCC 5 in Fedora
- Live Migrating QEMU-KVM Virtual Machines
- Low Latency Performance Tuning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Developers - Learn More. Share More. Code More.
- Introducing the "rhel-tools for RHEL Atomic Host"
- Microservice principles and Immutability - demonstrated with Apache Spark and Cassandra
Last updated: September 3, 2019