Many developers and community contributors from the Red Hat and IBM teams will deliver talks and participate in conference events. We hope to see you there!
OpenJS World keynotes, sessions, and labs hosted by Red Hat and IBM
This year's virtual event includes many great topics and speakers.
- Co-presented by Todd Moore (Vice President, Open Technology and Developer Advocacy, IBM)
- Wednesday, June 2 at 10:25 a.m. PDT: Open Open Source and Making Great Places for Collaboration
- Presented by Joe Sepi (Open Source Engineer & Advocate, IBM), Michael Dawson (Node.js lead, IBM and Red Hat), and Bethany Griggs (Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat)
Sessions: Available together June 2 at 1:00 p.m. PDT.
- Internet of Things (IoT) with Node: Both Practical and Fun!
- Presented by Jesse Gorzinski (IBM) and Michael Dawson (Red Hat)
- Node.js Diagnostic Best Practices
- Co-presented by Gireesh Punathil (IBM India)
- Node.js Package Maintenance Working Group: Year 3
- Panel discussion featuring Bethany Griggs (Red Hat)
- Responsible Coding for a Better Future
- Presented by Lucile Jerber and Stephane Rodet (IBM)
- Take a Trip through JSLandia
- Co-presented by Joe Sepi (IBM)
- Presented by Ip Sam and Wuxin Zeng (Red Hat)
- Node.js Deep Debugging
- Presented by Gireesh Punathil (IBM India)
- Node.js: The New and the Experimental
- Presented by Bethany Griggs (Red Hat)
- Cloud Native Landscape for Node.js Developers
- Presented by Upkar Lidder (IBM)
We are also hosting a set of labs on June 3. For more information, check out OpenJS World: IBM Day of Workshops.