Get hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Quarkus at DevNation Live in Austin
The cloud is dramatically changing established development practices, and developers need expert training and hands-on experience to stay up to date.
Join Red Hat’s developer advocates (including Burr Sutter, Edson Yanaga, and Kamesth Sampath) in Austin, Texas for a day of technical sessions, conversation, and hands-on workshops focused on Kubernetes development and Java microservices. Whether you are a Java developer or work in Node.js, C#, Ruby, or Python, you will gain a strong understanding of how to use modern architecture, new patterns, and DevOps to make the most of your work in the cloud.
Everything you need to grow your career.
With your free Red Hat Developer program membership, unlock our library of cheat sheets and ebooks on next-generation application development.SIGN UP
- Keynote: Next-generation microservices — The next generation of microservices will leverage sidecars, a service mesh (Istio), serverless principles, and a new insanely fast and light Java runtime—Quarkus.
- Hands-on workshop: Kubernetes, service mesh & serverless — Learn how to build web applications with Quarkus, use Hibernate and Hibernate with Panache, and build event-driven microservices with Apache Kafka.
- Hands-on workshop: The Java microservices tutorial with Quarkus — Get started with Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift, Istio service mesh, and Knative serverless.
- 9 steps to awesome with Kubernetes — Deploy and manage the dozens of microservices that your organization is crafting with Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- Microservices testing & automation — Start testing in production and speed up your release cycle to unimaginable limits.
Space is limited. Register now.