Next DevNation Live: Enterprise Node.js on OpenShift, April 19th, 12 p.m. EDT
What does this mean for your enterprise? Where does it fit, and how can Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes help you use this technology?
Join this session for the answers. We’ll also demonstrate how quickly you can set up non-trivial enterprise-grade Node.js applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. We’ll explore how to integrate with other open source technologies, such as Istio, and discuss strategies for your Node.js development and deployment pipeline, including canary and blue/green deployment strategies.
Register now and join the live presentation at 12 p.m. EDT, Thursday, April 19th.
In this session you’ll discover:
- How to set up an enterprise-grade Node.js application on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Why Node.js is an ideal technology for containerized microservices architectures.
- How to integrate Node.js with other open source technologies and new strategies for your Node.js development and deployment.
About the Speaker
Lance Ball, Principal Software Engineer, Red Hat
Lance Ball is the lead engineer for the Node.js activities within Red Hat JBoss®Middleware, and is a Node.js core contributor. Lance speaks at conferences around the world and enjoys writing code in many different programming languages.
DevNation Live Tech Talks
See which talks are happening next at developers.redhat.com/devnationlive. You can also find the recorded videos for previous sessions, such as:
- Test Smarter and Gain Some Time Back
- Camel Riders in the Cloud
- Secure Spring Boot Microservices with Keycloak
- Kubeboot – Spring Boot Deployment on Kubernetes has Never Been So Easy
Don’t forget to register now and join the live presentation at 12 p.m. EDT, Thursday, April 19th.