OpenShift.io is a free, end-to-end, cloud-native development experience that provides an integrated set of tools and a unified experience for the entire development team. OSIO provides features that include:
- Release management
- Issue tracking
OpenShift.io is built with popular open source code and new open source innovation from Red Hat, and is delivered as a SaaS solution with OpenShift Online. This combination provides an integrated approach to DevOps, including all the tools a team needs to analyze, plan, create and deploy services.
This very short 33 second video shows how simple it is in OpenShift.io to set up an application, select a runtime and pipeline, and then configure it for your GitHub repo and OpenShift.
OPENSHIFT.IO (OSIO) HIGHLIGHTS
ALLOW DEVELOPMENT TEAMS TO MAKE MORE CONFIDENT TECHNOLOGY DECISIONS
OpenShift.io helps developers make better decisions; it provides actionable recommendations and insights around the software components developers use.
- OpenShift.io Analytics applies machine learning algorithms based on usage patterns of components
- Data is gathered from public sources like Github and Maven
- Get tangible information for credible decision-making
SIMPLE TO CREATE CONTAINERIZED DEV, TEST AND STAGING ENVIRONMENTS
Developers can automatically create containerized development environments with the workspace management capabilities of Eclipse Che.
- OSIO creates environments hosted on OpenShift Online
- Integrates the Jenkins Pipeline plugins
- Create simplest ‘just build it’ pipeline or add promotions
- Pipeline definitions written using a Groovy DSL
MINIMIZE TIME & EFFORT TO BUILD AND MAINTAIN A DEVELOPMENT TOOL CHAIN
OpenShift.io is a hosted service with planning tools like prioritizable backlogs and kanban boards for managing your work.
- Coding, editing, debugging tools on Eclipse Che
- Dashboard and reporting tools
- Integrated tools that share a common datastore
- Tools reduces building and maintenance efforts
Build Something Today
Let's walk through everything you need to build your first application.Get Started