DevNation 2015 – Call-for-Papers now open
- Enterprise application development – Concurrent, multi-user applications needing to integrate datastores, security, transactions, etc.
- Front-end development – Display technologies, client-side scripting and layout, templating engines
- Mobile development – Android, iOS, Cordova, HTML5 for mobile
- Big data – RDBMS and NoSQL, persistent storage and associated computational problems with large data stores
- Application integration – Service-oriented architecture
- DevOps and continuous delivery -Build and deployment environments, administration and management
- Performance and tuning – Analysis and techniques to get the best out of your applications
- Platform development – C++ and *nix applications
- Cool stuff – Any helpful bits you’d love to share with your peers
Submit your DevNation topic by January 21, 2015.
Join Red Hat Developers, a developer program for you to learn, share, and code faster – and get access to Red Hat software for your development. The developer program and software are both free!
More about DevNation: DevNation 2014 was our inaugural open source, polyglot conference for application developers and maintainers. View some of the DevNation 2015 session recordings here. DevNation 2016 will be in San Francisco, USA, the week of June 26. Be sure to follow its status and register at www.devnation.org.