DevNation 2015 – Call-for-Papers now open
NOTE: CFP deadline pushed out to January 21!
We are excited to announce DevNation 2015, an open source, polyglot conference for application developers and maintainers!
Now entering its second year, DevNation is the unification of three developer events: JUDCon, CamelOne, and Red Hat Developer Exchange and will co-located with Red Hat Summit, June 21-25, 2015, in Boston, Massachusetts, California, USA. We had 500 participants at the 2014 event and expect many more in 2015.Participants will find a familiar mix of technical sessions, labs, expert panels, hackerfests, and birds-of-a-feather panels that they have enjoyed at our previous events, and will also be able to attend Red Hat Summit keynotes, general sessions, and evening programs. There’s even a shared track that both Summit and DevNation registrants can attend. Attendees can expect to learn about developing on Red Hat key platforms such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux, OpenStack, JBoss Middleware, OpenShift, Red Hat Storage, and a lot more.While not event tracks per se, here some themes to consider for your call-for-paper submissions:
- Enterprise application development – Concurrent, multi-user applications needing to integrate datastores, security, transactions, etc.
- Front-end development – Display technologies, client-side scripting and layout, templating engines
- Mobile development – Android, iOS, Cordova, HTML5 for mobile
- Big data – RDBMS and NoSQL, persistent storage and associated computational problems with large data stores
- Application integration – Service-oriented architecture
- DevOps and continuous delivery -Build and deployment environments, administration and management
- Performance and tuning – Analysis and techniques to get the best out of your applications
- Platform development – C++ and *nix applications
- Cool stuff – Any helpful bits you’d love to share with your peers
Submit your DevNation topic by January 21, 2015.