Red Hat Summit is for developers
Red Hat Summit 2017 was a blast!
At Red Hat Summit, we had great feedback from the developer community overall, but especially on these two big and related announcements:
- Red Hat OpenShift.io, an online development environment for planning, creating and deploying hybrid cloud services; and
- Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes, a new offering that accelerates cloud-native application development with pre-built, containerized runtime foundations for polyglot microservices.
Here are great resources to get up-to-speed on them.
1. Red Hat announcement on OpenShift.io.
3. Recorded keynote: Todd Mancini introduces OpenShift.io at Red Hat Summit 2017 (about 10 minutes during Paul Cormier opening keynote).
4. Recorded session: An introduction to OpenShift.io, an end-to-end OpenShift development platform in the cloud (with Todd Mancini and Pete Muir). 45 minutes.
5. Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes will include: WildFly Swarm, Eclipse Vert.x, Node.js, and Spring Boot. This is available as a developer preview at launch.openshift.io.