Now you can show the customized developer portal to your audiences:
- Go back to the browser tab of the admin portal. Navigate to Audience→Developer Portal→Drafts and click Publish All.
- When prompted to confirm the changes, click OK.
- Go to the browser tab with the developer portal preview, and select Published. Note that your changes are now published to the developer portal.
- Click SIGN IN at the top right and log in as the test-dev developer account with the password you provided in part 6 of Learning Resource #2.
- The developer portal homepage (Figure 12) will show the API key for the Quarkus OpenAPI application of the TestAccount account.
- On the homepage, click the API CREDENTIALS and STATISTICS links to explore those tabs, as shown in Figure 13.
- Click DOCUMENTATION. Note that the ActiveDocs documentation created earlier is shown (Figure 14).