Customize the Developer Portal's homepage
Make your first customization as follows:
- In the OpenShift API Management portal, click Audience from the context selector at the top.
- In the navigation tree on the left, select Developer Portal→ Content.
- Under the All→Root tab, click Homepage, which is the landing page of the developer portal.
- To change the heading that appears in the landing page of your developer portal:
- After choosing Homepage, scroll down to see ActiveDocs code that renders the landing page.
- Line 5 should currently be:
Change the line to:
<h1>Quarkus Open API </h1>
5. At the bottom of the page, click Save.