- Go to console.redhat.com and log in with your Red Hat account.
- On the console.redhat.com landing page, select Application Services from the menu on the left.
- On the Application Services landing page, select Streams for Apache Kafka→Kafka Instances. You will be taken to the dashboard in Figure 9.
4. On the Kafka Instances overview page, click the Create Kafka instance button.
5. Choose a name and a region for your Kafka instance and click Create instance (Figure 10).
From there, a managed Kafka instance will be provisioned for you. After a couple of minutes, your instance should be marked as ready (Figure 11).