This article would help to configure http2 protocol support for the camel-undertow component.
- Camel’s undertow component use embedded undertow web-container of version undertow-core:jar:1.4.21. This version also supports the http2 connection.
- I have used camel version 2.21.0-SNAPSHOT from upstream https://github.com/apache/camel.
- Also, the curl version to test application using camel-undertow component is 7.53.1. This curl version supports –http2 flag for sending an http2 request.
- I have also used nghttp to test application from linux terminal. However, this article is not about http2 insights.
- For http2 details, I found articles  and  helpful.
Continue reading “Using Camel-Undertow component supporting http2 connection”