The Open Liberty 18.104.22.168 release brings new features, updates, and bug fixes. This article introduces the new features in Open Liberty 22.214.171.124, including support for developing “code-first” GraphQL applications, provisioning features from a Maven repository, and using a server configuration to control application startup.
What’s new in Open Liberty 126.96.36.199
Open Liberty 188.8.131.52 includes the following feature updates, which I discuss in the next sections:
- Using GraphQL with Open Liberty
- Provisioning features from a Maven repository
- Administrators control the application start order
- New REST visualizations in Open Liberty Grafana dashboards
- Web application startup changes
Note: Visit Open Liberty’s GitHub repository to learn about bug fixes in Open Liberty 184.108.40.206.
Continue reading “Support for GraphQL with Open Liberty 220.127.116.11”