Announcing DevNation 2016 – San Francisco, get 30% off
You’re a problem solver for your employer. You need tools to solve enterprise problems. Let us help you fill your toolbox.
In case you’ve not heard, the DevNation Developer Conference will be June 26-29, 2016, in San Francisco, California, USA. Hosted by Red Hat, and designed by developers and for developers, this conference is a great event where professional developers can learn about some pretty cool technologies for building enterprise apps. Learn about containers, .NET on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, microservices, middleware, and a whole lot more. Presenters are from across the industry (and world) and are experts in their fields. So join us, connect, and learn a lot.
DevNation is co-hosted alongside Red Hat’s Summit User Conference, so as a DevNation attendee, you not only have 50+ sessions and 2 Hack Nights to choose from, but you can also sit in on Summit keynotes (e.g. our CEO Jim Whitehurst), Birds-of-a-Feather, and expo (more swag?).
Register today, but get 30% off passcode per below
Here is a sampling of the approximately 50 sessions planned for DevNation (see the whole list here):
- Scaling in-memory data grid automatically with Kubernetes, by Ray Tsang of Google
- A Quick Guide to .NET Development on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, by Rick Wagner of Red Hat
- An Introduction to Node.js for Java Developers, by Richard Rodger of nearForm
- Containers: Under the Hood, by Vincent Batts of Red Hat
- A multi-service Container Application using C# and Java, by Langdon White of Red Hat
- Full Stack Development with Node.js and NoSQL, by Arun Gupta and Nic Raboy of Couchbase
- Make Applications Great Again: OpenShift Enterprise 3 Walk-though with Docker and Kubernetes, by Grant Shipley of Red Hat
- Developing in Python on Red Hat Platforms, by Nick Coghlan and Graham Dumpleton of Red Hat
- An Introduction to Eclipse Che: a Next-generation Java IDE, by Tyler Jewell of CodEnvy
Sunday, June 26: registration opens at 4:00 pm, ice breaker at Jillian’s (across the street from Moscone, starts at 5:30 pm) with lots of food, drink, and arcade games. If you enjoy Magic the Gathering, expect a tournament, too!
Monday, June 27: Keynotes with exciting news, lots of informative sessions, lightening talks during lunch, and then we wrap up with Hack Night #1. (stay tuned for details and sign-up)
Tuesday, June 28: 5 tracks for a total of 20 sessions, followed with Hack Night #2 (stay tuned for details and sign-up).
Wednesday, June 29: 5 tracks for a total of 20 sessions, then call it a wrap.
Get 30% off the registration fee
If you’re a member of the Red Hat Developer Program, get the passcode here to get 30% ($225) off your DevNation registration fee. If you’re not already a member, it’s free and easy to join our program – register here and get the passcode.
There will be more, but I’m not saying.
We’ll have lots of fun stuff, too. But you’ll have to attend to find out what it is.
Stay tuned for:
- Announcement of Hack Night 1 details and registration
- Announcement of Hack Night 2 details and registration
- Magic the Gathering tournament