We are heading to Bengaluru. GIDS here we come!
The Great India Developers Summit is quickly approaching and we are looking forward to landing in India to participate in this exciting event. This year we are focused on making DevOps work for you. DevOps isn’t a one size fits all. It depends on your organization, the culture and the technology you use to help you in your DevOps methodology. Stop by the booth and learn more about how DevOps can help you and while you are there sign up for Red Hat Developers, get demos and more.
Don’t forget to check out the many presentations we have during the week. Here are some highlights and get the abstracts, times and dates on our GIDS page:
- Introduction to OpenShift 3
- Kubernetes for Docker Developers
- Securing your Front and Back Applications with Keycloak
- Connecting AngularJS to Agnostic Microservices Endpoints
- Java Isn’t Dead: Enterprise Java & The Future
- Getting More Done With JBoss Forge: A Gentle Path into Java EE 7 Applications
- A Developer’s Journey From Monoliths to Microservices
- Develop & Deploy Cloud-native Apps as Resilient Microservices Architectures
- IoT with Apache ActiveMQ, Camel & Spark
See you in India!
Join the Red Hat Developer Program (it’s free) and get access to related cheat sheets, books, and product downloads.