Using JBoss Fuse and 3scale for API Management
Since Red Hat and 3scale announced our partnership a year ago, we’ve seen great interest by companies and developers to use JBoss Middleware with 3scale API management technology (check out the solution brief here: Enabling success in the API economy).
In this webinar recording, we introduced you to how you can manage and control APIs (including a practical demo) using Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse, OpenShift by Red Hat, and 3scale.
Everything you need to grow your career.
With your free Red Hat Developer program membership, unlock our library of cheat sheets and ebooks on next-generation application development.SIGN UP
And here you can find a tutorial describing how 3scale API Management can be deployed on a Red Hat JBoss stack specifically using JBoss Fuse on OpenShift. This solution includes design, development, and hosting of your API on JBoss Fuse for xPaaS on OpenShift, combined with 3scale’s API management platform for full control, visibility, and monetization.
So if your project requires any of the capabilities below that are offered by 3scale API Management capabilities, now you know where to start!
- Access control and rate limits to restrict the usage of APIs to trusted parties only and enforcing usage quotas.
- Analytics and a tracking API for a complete picture of activity across all exposed APIs.
- A developer and partner portal, providing sophisticated on-boarding systems for developers, partners, and customers. This interacts with the API with custom workflows, documentation, forums, and other support to ensure API adoption and user success.
- Billing and payment, offering built-in utility-style billing systems and card-payment systems to enable monetization for API usage.
- Comprehensive APIs for all functionality that provides API access for all of 3scale’s own services and flexibility for integrating them with existing processes.
Download and learn more about Red Hat JBoss Fuse, an innovative modular, cloud-ready architecture, powerful management and automation, and world class developer productivity. It is Java™ EE 7 certified and features powerful, enterprise-grade features such as high availability clustering, distributed caching, messaging, transactions, and a full web services stack.