Changing application demands: What developers need to know
This is a short heads-up about an upcoming, free webinar which discusses the influence of the growing demands for hyper-connected, internet-driven economy where users expect speedy delivery of new features, highly engaging personalized user experiences, and smooth, streamlined performance on today’s application architecture and design.
The result is that best practices for application development and architecture are rapidly changing. Traditional approaches to development are no longer competitive, with the new focus on simplicity, usability, and large-scale DevOps agility. In order to thrive, development teams must adjust to deliver high-quality applications fast.
Arun Gupta (@arungupta, Director of developer advocacy, Red Hat) takes you through a bunch of topics including:
- The traditional monolith application vs. the modern application.
- Architectural considerations for the modern application.
- How trends such as DevOps, microservices, and HTML5 affect application design.
- Tools, technologies, and techniques for building modern applications.
- Highlights of the JBoss® community project, Wildfly.
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2015
Time: 16:00 UTC | 11:00 am (New York) | 5:00 pm (Paris) | 9:30 pm (Mumbai)
Duration: 60 minutes
Join the Red Hat Developer Program (it’s free) and get access to related cheat sheets, books, and product downloads.