Top 13 Red Hat developer news item in 2014
After a very busy 2013, 2014 did not disappoint! Here are our top 13 developer-related news items in 2014.
- Red Hat acquires FeedHenry, adds mobile Backend-as-a-Service (mBaaS) to the OpenShift xPaaS family
- Inaugural DevNation conference featuring speakers from Docker, FaceBook, Google, NetFlix, Eclipse and many many more. Join use at DevNation 2015.
- Mark Little shared the spotlight and the keynote at JavaOne with Cameron Purdy
- Devoxx Belgium Keynote – JBoss, Infinite Possibilities with Red Hat’s Mike Piech and Markus Eisele
- OpenShift Enterprise 2.1
- Integration PaaS (iPaaS) – Fuse on OpenShift, added to the xPaaS family
- JBoss Developer Studio 8
- RHSCL 1.2 adds Maven, Git, dockerfiles, DevAssistant, more.
- Developer Toolset 3.0 with gcc 4.9, Eclipse IDE 4.4, and more.
- First version of WildFly becomes generally available (after being renamed)
- Fedora 21 release has interesting new server management features (Cockpit, Rolekit, OpenLMI), and more
Did I forget something? Which is your favorite?
Join Red Hat Developers, a developer program for you to learn, share, and code faster – and get access to Red Hat software for your development. The developer program and software are both free!