Webinar: RHSCL and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7 RC – 27 May
There’s been a whole lot of interest in Red Hat Software Collections.
Attend this webinar and get the latest information from Brian Gollaher and Langdon White about using RHSCL on both Red Hat Software Collections 6 and 7 RC!
Read the details:Register now.
You need the latest, stable open source development tools to help you create new applications that can be confidently deployed into production. And you need them on a life cycle that’s separate from the life cycle of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (R).
Red Hat Software Collections delivers the latest, stable versions of dynamic languages, open source databases, and web development tools.
Red Hat Software Collections originally included the following programming languages and databases (See the original webinar):
- Ruby 1.9.3, Python 2.7 & 3.3, PHP 5.4, Perl 5.16.3, and a Technology
- Preview of Node.js 0.10
- MariaDB 5.5, MySQL 5.5, and PostgreSQL 9.2
Red Hat Software Collections 1.1 Beta adds:
- 2 new open source HTTP server options – Apache HTTP Sever 2.4 and a Technology Preview of Nginx 1.4.4
- A new database addition – MongoDB 2.4.9
- PHP 5.5
- Ruby 2.0 and Rails 4.0 .
- Thermostat 1.0, a useful tool for monitoring JVM instances on multiple hosts
Join this webinar to learn how you can benefit from the latest version of Red Hat Software Collections for both Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Release Candidate.
WHEN: Tuesday, May 27, 201:
- 16:00 UTC
- 12 p.m. (New York)
- 6 p.m. (Paris)
- 9:30 p.m. (Mumbai)