Red Hat Developer Exchange day – slides available
The day before Red Hat Summit in Boston, we hosted a Red Hat Developer Exchange day – a one day technical event which covered some great topics across four tracks: DevOps, Programming on OpenShift, Languages and Tools, and Get more out of Red Hat Tools. The feedback on these was consistently great, so we hope you find them useful too!
- DevOps in the Enterprise
- Choosing the Right Cloud Platform for You
- Monitoring and Metering: Baking Operational Goodness into Your Applications
- DevOps: It’s Not the Tools
Track: Programming on OpenShift
- What PaaS and how does it work (video)
- Making Cartridges for OpenShift
- OpenShift Product Managers Discuss Product Direction
Track: Languages and Tools
- What’s in Your RHEL Toolkit?
- Developer Toolset: Build, Run & Analyze Apps On Multiple RHEL
- GDB: Your New Best Friend
- Diagnosing Performance Problems Efficiently
- Profiling C/C++ Applications Using RHEL Eclipse
Track: Get More out of Red Hat Tools
- Software Collections Bring Order to Your Application Madness
- From Conventional RPM to Software Collections
- NUMA: Verifying It’s Not Hurting Your Application Performance (See video recording here)
For a complete listing, or to see other developer resources for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, visit here.
Let us know if you’d like to see more on one of the above topics.
Take advantage of your Red Hat Developers membership and download RHEL today at no cost.